Thursday, February 25, 2010

Love on my Car

This was on my driver's window when I came out of the grocery store. I nearly threw it away-people are always leaving advertisements for 'Sensual Massage' or 'Karma Cleansing' or other questionable services. When I noticed the handwritten word, 'LovE' on the envelope, I was puzzled and opened it. $5 inside! Nothing else, just the fiver. It gave me pause. There is something I am supposed to learn here. Someone at work told me it was my lucky day and I should spend it on a lottery ticket. Somehow I don't think inducing me to gamble was the intention of the giver. Another person at work suggested it was 'Paid Forward'. That makes sense. It seems to incur a responsibility on my part to 'Pay it Forward', and I intend to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment